Physiotherapy helps restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability.
- Our Manchester based physiotherapists are qualified to degree level to help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
- They maintain health and fitness for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain, improve range of movement and increase strength so they can live life to the full and perform optimally.
- Physiotherapy is a science-based profession and takes a ‘whole person’ approach to health and wellbeing, which includes the patient’s general lifestyle.
- At the core is the patient’s involvement in their own care, through education, awareness, empowerment and participation in their treatment.
- You can benefit from physiotherapy at any time in your life to help with the management of all musculoskeletal injuries.
You can find Metro Physio practices across the North West. Including Manchester, Hyde, Knowsley, Wirral (Prenton), Walkden, Stockport and Middleton. Get in contact today to discuss your physiotherapy requirements and book your first consultation here.