Leave a reply →
- Chartered Physiotherapist
- David qualified with a MSc in Physiotherapy in 2011 from Teeside University. Prior to that he obtained a BSc (Hons) in Sport Science, Rehabilitation and Exercise at St Mary’s University, Twickenham. Since graduating in 2011, he has worked at a number of NHS trusts throughout the North West focusing solely on musculoskeletal physiotherapy. He has continued to work full time in the NHS as a Senior Physiotherapist and started working part-time at Metro Physio in April 2016 based at the Prenton Clinic.
- His grounding in Sport Science, coupled with his passion for anatomy and physiology has driven him to specialise in the treatment of a variety of musculoskeletal disorders.
- David is qualified to practice acupuncture and has honed his manual therapy techniques through clinical practice, in-service training and post graduate training. He is competent in sports massage, spinal and peripheral joint mobilisation and manipulation. He takes a very proactive approach to continued professional development and has attended numerous courses on manipulative therapy; lectures on athletic knee and hip injuries; and workshops on advanced shoulder assessment and treatment; to name just a few.
- David is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists and the Health Professions Council and is in the process of joining the Society of Orthopaedic Musculoskeletal Medicine.