Leave a reply →
- Chartered Physiotherapist
- Catriona qualified with a First Class BSc Honours Degree in Physiotherapy in 2006 from Glasgow Caledonian University. She has worked in a variety of clinical settings and countries including Ireland, Australia and most recently Singapore before returning to settle in the UK. She has experience in both hospital and private clinical settings which has enabled her to develop a broad base of knowledge and in 2010 she made the decision to specialise in musculoskeletal and orthopaedic conditions. She has been part of the Metro team since August 2015 and is based at the Knowsley clinic.
- Catriona has developed her skills through further study in Pilates & Sports Massage and she attends frequent postgraduate courses to keep up-to-date with current research. She is due to undertake a diploma in Acupuncture in 2016 to complement her Physiotherapy skills. She tailors her treatment to each individual patient and believes rehabilitation should be functional and relevant to the patient’s activities both sporting and in daily live.
- She is a keen runner and has a special interest in the treatment and management of knee pain and injuries. She has a sporting background and is involved in both playing and coaching hockey and netball.
- Catriona is a state registered Physiotherapist and member of the Health Professions Council and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.