Leave a reply →
- Whilst studying for his BSc (Hons) in Sport and Exercise Science, Ben developed an interest for Physiotherapy. He pursued this interest, successfully completing his Masters Degree in Physiotherapy at Leeds Metropolitan University.
- Throughout his training, Ben has involved himself in numerous extra-curricular activities such as working for local sports teams and volunteering for parent-support groups. He particularly enjoyed his elective placement in Hong Kong where he was fortunate to work with national sports teams and was involved with east vs west concepts of rehabilitation.
- Upon completion of his physiotherapy degree, Ben undertook his first post working in a private hospital in Penang, Malaysia. He found this to be an enlightening experience and thoroughly enjoyed working with people from diverse cultures/backgrounds.
- Prior to securing his post at Metro Physio, Ben gained further valuable experience working in a musculoskeletal clinic for Wirral PCT. Ben is always looking to professionally develop himself, completing a variety of postgraduate courses including Orthopaedic Medicine and Acupuncture.
- Ben has a special interest in Sports related injuries and acupuncture and has worked with numerous elite athletes and teams . As well as being an avid sports fan, he plays competitive football and is a keen runner.